- Round 18 open 17/9-30/9
- Round 17 closed 13/9. Order submitted
- Round 16 closed 23/8. Printing
- Round 15 closed 28/7. Printing
- Round 14 closed 30/6. Printing (expected completion late Sept)
- Round 13 (Christmas) - Closed 14/6. In transit to Flossy Fabrics (ETA for arrival into Australia - 27/9)
- Round 12 - Closed 31/5. In transit to Flossy Fabrics (ETA for arrival into Australia - 21/9)
- Round 11 - Closed 26/4. Complete
Pre-order rounds have a turn around time of 8-10wks, from the date the round closes. This time frame is for production and shipment to Flossy Fabrics, along with quality and order fulfilment processes being undertaken at Flossy Fabrics. Please note that due to current freight delays as a result of covid-19 and associated increases in freight movement, along with the significant reduction in freight capacity, we may experience small delays when our fabrics are in transit to us. At present, this may mean a delay of 3-4 weeks for preorders prior to 30th June, as our fabrics are travelling by sea. Subsequent rounds are not expected to be impacted by delays at this stage.
Part of the order processing includes generation of a shipping label through AusPost. When this is generated and linked to your order; you may receive an email update including the shipment tracking number. The tracking number will show ‘Initiated’ until your order is lodged with AusPost.
The lodgement/shipping of pre-orders will occur prior to the final date within the turnaround time (8-10wks from closure), the generation of labels may occur at any time after your order has been received from Flossy Fabrics.