- Round 23 closed 31/12.
- Round 22 closed 16/12. Printing
- Round 21 closed 22/11. Printing
- Round 20 closed 31/10. Printing complete, in transit via sea
- Round 19 closed 16/10. In transit to Flossy, ETA mid-late Jan
- Round 18 closed 30/9. In transit to Flossy, ETA mid Jan
- Round 17 closed 13/9. Complete
- Round 16 closed 23/8. In transit to Flossy Fabrics via sea (some bases received). Ship was due to arrive in Melbourne before Christmas, delayed in Sydney due to covid restrictions. Please wait for your tracking email - individual updates cannot be provided at this point to avoid any further delays.
- Round 15 closed 28/7. Complete
- Round 14 closed 30/6. Complete
- Round 13 closed 14/6. Complete
- Round 12 - closed 31/5. Complete
- Round 11 - closed 26/4. Complete
Pre-order rounds have a turn around time of 10-12 wks, from the date the round closes. This time frame is for production and shipment to Flossy Fabrics with quality and order fulfilment processes being undertaken at Flossy Fabrics after this, which can take up to 1-2 weeks. Please note that due to current freight delays as a result of covid-19 and associated increases in freight movement, along with the significant reduction in freight capacity, we may experience delays when our fabrics are in transit to us beyond the stated time frame. Updates are provided at least weekly on the status of rounds and their transit times via this page and our Facebook group.
Part of the order processing includes generation of a shipping label through AusPost. When this is generated and linked to your order; you may receive an email update including the shipment tracking number. The tracking number will show ‘Initiated’ until your order is lodged with Auspost.