1 unit = .5 yard
PLEASE NOTE THIS FABRIC IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER-IT IS IN TRANSIT TO US FROM USA, ETA MID JUNE 2020.
Country of OriginMade in USA
Fabric ContentFace: 70% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton,
Back: 100% wicking polyester
Filling material: Zorb® 3D fibers
Fabric Weight550 GSM
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- Our third-generation fabric has larger diamonds and a thicker weight to hold more liquid than ever before.
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered diamond pattern creates greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression.
- Ready-AbZorb – Our pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- With superior holding capacity, Zorb 3D Diamond can be used on its own, not as an interlining, so it’s ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment.
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other materials (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits).
- One side is an absorbent bamboo cotton, the other is polyester. The polyester side quickly wicks moisture into the thirsty Zorb® fibers between the layers.
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soakers, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinent products.
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of French terry.
Care InstructionsPre-wash for shrinkage if needed, Wash medium, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, Warm iron if needed
Important Note about Shrinkage
All natural fiber knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.